* Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel® Smart Cache, Intel® Celeron® G5xx5 family.
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Chipset: Intel® H510 Express Chipset
Memory: 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors: Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors: Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors: Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics: Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support: 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz (Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
Audio: Realtek® Audio CODEC I High Definition Audio I 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
LAN: Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbps/100 Mbps)
Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)*
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Chipset: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
* The PCIEX1_1 slot shares bandwidth with the M.2 slot. When the PCIEX1_1 slot is populated, the M.2 slot will operate at up to PCIe 3.0 x2 SSD.
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Chipset: 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector I 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector I 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors I 1 x CPU fan header I 1 x system fan header I 1 x front panel header I 1 x front panel audio header I 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header I 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header I 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only) I 1 x serial port header I 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
Back Panel Connectors: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port I 1 x serial port header I 1 x parallel port header I 1 x D-Sub Port I 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports I 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports I 1 x RJ-45 port I 3 x audio jacks
I/O Controller: iTE® I/O Controller Chip
H/W Monitoring: Voltage detection I Temperature detection I Fan speed detection I Overheating warning I Fan fail warning I Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
BIOS: 1 x 256 Mbit flash I Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS I PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Bundled Software: Norton® Internet Security (OEM version) I Realtek® 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
Operating System: Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Form Factor: Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.0cm