Kingston 120GB A400 SSD (SA400S37/120G)
Add to Bag
• 10x faster than a HDD — With incredible read/write speeds the A400 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
• Rugged — A400 is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
• Multiple capacities — Available in 120GB, 240GB, 480GB, and 960GB capacities, A400 is designed to suit anyone’s needs.
• Ideal for desktops and notebooks — A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space.
• Form Factor: 2.5"
• Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
• Capacity: 120GB
• Controller: 2Ch* * Controller model may vary
• NAND: TLC
• Baseline Performance - Data Transfer (ATTO): up to 500MB/s Read and 320MB/s Write
• Power Consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.279W Avg / 0.642W (MAX) Read / 1.535W (MAX) Write
• Storage temperature: -40°C~85°C
• Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
• Dimensions: 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
• Weight: 41g
• Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
• Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
• Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
• Total Bytes Written (TBW): 40TB
Save this product for later
Display prices in:
For Updated product promo !